A verminator is a human dressed inside a large rubber suit resembling a typical exterminator. They are the main antagonists of Rabbids Go Home. The verminators wear different colored suits, each of them having unique abilities that will allow them to eliminate the rabbids and get their stuff back. All of the verminators have large red, tanks on their backs (which is actually their weak spot). The vermijumper is the main (and possibly lead) verminator. He wears a green suit and has a patch with the number 4. His attack is a jumping and performing a body- slam on the rabbids. The vermipenguin wears an orange suit, his number is 3 and his attack is dash. The vemitorch wears a blue outfit. His number is 5 and his attack is burning the rabbids with a flamethrower.The vermitop wears a black suit, his number is 6 and his attack is a powerful spin. The vermitank is a robot-like verminator that strongly resembles the giant, from The Iron Giant movie. It is speculated that the vermitank is actually a vermijumper under a metal suit because there is a green bottom. All of the verminators seem to have trouble seeing through their masks. There are also alternate versions of the vermijumper, which are much thinner, but do not have any attacks. There is also a pink verminator called a "verminette which is actually a female dressed in a verminator outfit. There also seems to be a special wedding suit that is white. The first verminator to ever be created had a yellow suit and the number 2. The verminators also seem to have their own top secret facility, but not much is known about it. They resemble the Pyro from Team Fortress 2 because they wear hazmat suits, gas masks, and their weapones resembles his flamethrower. The first Verminator was an owner of a pet shop. At the end of the game, they use a large amount of bombs to blast the Rabbids into space, but are soon chased away (or crushed) by the falling objects the Rabbids collected during the game.
- The first Verminator - The first Verminator encountered by the Rabbids in the level "Wack-A-Wabbid". Unlike most Verminators he does not wear a gas mask or a oxygen tank. He wears a yellow Verminator suit.
- Jennifer Barns - A meek female Verminator who appears as a boss guarding the Landing Gear XL Stuff at the end of the level "Holdup In The Hanger".
- Smith - A male Verminator who works with Miss Barns and appears as a boss guarding the Landing Gear XL Stuff at the end of the level "Holdup In The Hanger".
- Mr. Director - Miss Barns and Smith's superior who appears at the beginning of "Holdup In The Hanger". He sends Miss Barns and Smith to deal with the Rabbids when they invade the airport hanger searching for Stuff. He is also the boss of Sandra. Unlike the other Verminators, he doesn't wear a Verminator suit, though he does possess some command over them.
- Nurse Betty - She wears a white "Verminette" suit as a wedding dress during her wedding to Barney in the level "Till Rabbids Do Us Cart".
- Sandra - She wears a Pink "Verminette" suit in the level "14-Carrot Rabbid".