List of Pop culture referencesEdit
1. In page 4, it is revealed that the Rabbids were the ones who raised Marlyn Monrore's skirt under the vent.
2. In page 15, Clark the superbunny returns, he is cearly a parody of Clark Kent's secret identity of super man. Clark also appears in page 32, and page 44.
3. In page 28, a Rabbid dressed as James Bond parodies the classic opening sequence featuring the gunbarrel.
4.In Page 32, Clark the superbunny is about to crash with the Oceanic Flight 815 from the ABC television show LOST.
5. In page 36, Rabbids parody Where's Waldo.
6. In page 43, a Rabbid is dressed as Sherlock Holmes.
7. In page 47, a portrait of a Rabbid dressed as Justin Bieber can be seen hanging on a wall.
In page 43, there is a picture of Rayman lying on a top shelf in the living room.
Comics publisher Papercutz will release the book on the United States on October 1, 2014