Rayman is running away from eight rabbids (possibly because they found out he wasn't a rabbid in Rayman Raving Rabbids 2). Rayman seeks refuge on a farmhouse but the rabbids are struck by lightning and are sucked into Rayman's TV set, turned into cartoon rabbids, they decide to invade each channel. Rayman is forced to watch the rabbids' programming. The player must play several minigames which parody popular movies and TV shows such as Star Wars, Godzilla, Prison Break, etc... As the player progresses through the game, cutscenes are shown to narrate the game's story. Rayman is being annoyed by the rabbids' TV antics and keeps making small cracks o the TV. In the end, Rayman is trying to watch a football game, but the rabbids keep changing the channels, which causes Rayman to throw his shoe at the TV, breaking it, releasing the rabbids. The rabbids continue to chase Rayman, except for one of them, who stays in Rayman's house and gets a vacuumm cleaner stuck to his ears and is too idiotic to tell which a phone and which is an ice cream.
Rayman - The main protagonist (non-playable)
The Rabbids - The main antagonists (playable)
Chef Bunny - Appears in a commercial as a protagonist (playable)
Up to four players can play the game. In order to beat the game, you will have to beat minigames in each day of the week, which drives Rayman crazy and forces him to make cracks on the TV every day. If you manage to beat all of the minigames on Sunday, you will be able to play the bonus game: Megaclicker.
Groove On is a music ''channel'' in which music games can be played. All of the songs are revised and carried out by the Rabbids.
- Ladies Night (Kool and the Gang)
- Toxic (Britney Spears)
- You Know I'm No Good (Amy Winehouse)
- Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel (Tavares)
- Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
- Another One Bites the Dust ( Queen)
- Open Book ( The Rakes)
- Super Freak (DS Version)
Trash TV features other public TV - based minigames.
- Strawberry Fields, New Jersey (Tractormania)
- Fashion Victim (Tractormania)
- Woodstock, South Dakota (Tractormania)
- The Garden of Weeden
- B.R.U.S.H. (Dud's Army)
- Armpit, Utah
- Prison Fake
Cult Movies features movie parody based minigames.
- Night of the Zombidz
- Dawn of the Rabbids
- Star Worse (Star Wars)
- S.O.S. Red Planet
- S.O.S. Red Planet 2
- Rabzilla (Godzilla)
Macho TV Edit
Macho TV features minigames based on flight and vehicles and deadly risky stunts. It also includes dressing up a rabbid.
- American Choppy (Harley Rabbidson)
- Raving Angel
- Pimp My Rabbid
- Delirious Divebomb
- Loser Sweepstakes
Shake It TVEdit
Shake It TV features music to dance to, and unlike Groove On, the songs are the original versions rather than 'rabbidized'. From the Trailers, there is a rabbidized Version Of ABC, but the game has the original version with a remix in it.
- Jungle Boogie
- ABC Me Too
- Soul Bossa Nova
- Ripped Rabbid
- Trick Me
- Le Freak
- Acceptable in the 80s
- Wake Me Up
RC: Raving Channel Edit
Raving Channel features minigames based on home-decorating TV shows. It also includes cooking and lottery, and sometimes late night talk shows.
- Little Big Jackpot
- Big Big Jackpot
- Flippin' Burgers
- Bigger Big Jackpot
- Very Rabbid Show
- Gianormous Jackpot!
X-Tam Sports features, as the name suggests, dangerous and ridiculous sports events.
- Mount Beehind
- Mount Cushytush
- Rabbid Wrestling
- Mount Killmytushy
- Breakbutt Mountain
No Brainer ChannelEdit
No brainer channel is a bonus channel that is unlocked after all minigames are completed in story mode. It contains the final minigame: Megaclicker
During certain minigames. A small yellow bubble will pop up and it will say ADVERT. During this, the player will have to quickly press the 1 button on the Wii remote. When it is pressed, a commercial parody featuring cartoon rabbids will appear and the player will have to quickly have to h=shake the Wii remote. If you manage to perform the action correctly. You will earn a bonus that will help you in the minigame you are currently playing. In the Trailers, the video end with the Dent-a-fist music (expect for teaser trailer).
1. Respect the Pouch (Capri-Sun)
2. Rayman Raving Rabbids 16
4. Mega Flux
5. Salsa Especial
6. Rabbidburger XL
16: Rabbid-Made Pizza
- This is the final Raving Rabbids game that Rayman appeared in.
- Rayman's whereabouts are still unknown as he was never seen again in any future Raving Rabbid games but still appeared in his own series of games.
- The game is nominated for the first game you can play with your butt.
- In Rayman's house, all of the portraits and newspapers are actually pictures and screenshots from Rayman 2: The Great Escape.
- When Rayman is watching the football game, the NFL logo says: BWA and has a picture of a rabbid.
- The football game Rayman is watching was also seen in the footage the rabbids were watching at the beginning of Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.
- A Launch party for the game was held in Apple Lounge in West Hollywood on December 9 2008. Famous celebrities attended it such as Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Holly Montag, Shenae Grimes, Shalim Ortiz, Gilles Marini, Lacey Schwimmer, Skyler Shaye, Robbie Jones, Vida Guerra, Brandon Michael Vayda, Alexa Wilkinson, De'Shawn Washington, America Olivo, Shalim Ortiz, Shane Sparks, Gunner Wright, Logan Browning,Natalia Guslistaya, Roman Rey Chavent, Gregory Michael and Angie Cole.