Even though the Rabbids do not speak anything decipherable, they communicate with each other just fine by speaking gibberish This gibberish mainly consists of a sound that is pronounced Bwaah Bwaah Bwaah. But there are a very few exceptions to this. for example, on the rayman raving rabbids making of videos they start by saying aaaaand... action!' as if they were directing a movie. They also say this on one of the minigames in rayman raving rabbids entitled bunnies are oversensitive. Also, they seem to be yelling "RAYMAN' when they are cheering for him on the colosseum. They also sing some of the songs in the first three games of the franchise in english( and spanish when they are singing la bamba). However, they seem to have lost that ability because in Rabbids Go Home they are singing a romanian song in their gibberish language. And in Raving Rabbids Travel in time they sing the songs the player dances such as YMCA also in gibberish. Sometimes the Rabbids will shout HOLA, which is spanish for Hi or Hello.The language that they speak is most likely to be Raymanian (the main language spoken in the Glade of Dream).
Notable frequently used gibberishEdit
Please note that all of these gibberish phrases may not be written correctly, as they are only written as heard:
1.Woo-hoo!- The rabbids will shout this whenever they are excited or doing something fun. steben the darker / carl semi-blockEdit
2.Yehmbul!!!!- The Rabbids usually say this whenever they are jumping very high. Most notably when thay are carrying the bubble bed in Rabbids Go Home.Edit
3.Whee-heh-heh!, bafbbwabwa- The rabbids will usually say this when they are collecting something or whenever they have achieved something in particular.Edit
4. THAC!- The Rabbids will say this whenever they crash into something.
5. Yee-hawwww!- The Rabbids say this whenever thay are sliding down something.
6.Bwaaaaah! or Daaaaaah!-they say this when they are angry or in pain. It is the Rabbids' catchphrase.
7. bum-bum-bum-bum-boom!- they say this when they start to accelerate. most often heard in rabbids go home when you make them accelerate by holding the a button.
8. Bothothaaaaaaaa!!!!!! - They yell this very loud whenever they are attacking somebody. They first said this in an early teaser for the original cancelled version of Rayman 4, when the Rabbid is stepping out of the robot in a UFO, he yells this phrase and all the other Rabbids are summoned and begin their invasion. This could possibly be the Rabbids' war cry.
9. Glouglouglou- They say this whenever they are drinking something. This was first heard in Rayman Raving Rabbids, in the mimigame Bunnies are addicted to carrot juice, where you have to fill the Rabbids' masks with carrot juice.
10. bwuh-oh... They say this when ever they know something bad will happen.
11 atta ta ta ta !!!! kindly ask mr clark
List of songs sung in Rabbid languageEdit
1. Dark Iron Bunnies ( Rayman Raving Rabbids)
2. Ode to Joy( Rayman Raving Rabbids)
3. Celebration( Rayman Raving Rabbids 2)
4. Sanie Cu Zurgalai( Rabbids Go Home)
5. Collector Rabbid theme song ( Rabbids Go Home)
6. YMCA( Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time)
7. Star Cheap Discovery( Rabbids Land)
8. Close Encounters of the Third Kind theme( Rabbids Invasion)
In the official lyric video for the song Make the Party( Don't Stop) by Bunny Beatz, the pronunciation of some of the sounds the Rabbids make are revealed in the lyrics.
In the TV seriesEdit
In Rabbids Invasion, the Rabbids language is only reduced to a far more simplistic style, possibly due to the voice overs done by Damien Laquet. Rather than the various onomatopeias that the Rabbids constantly repeat in the video games, in the TV series, they mainly speak in Bwaah Bwaah Bwaah Bwaah Bwaah. However, they also say Bye Bye in the episode Stop! No More!.
Since the Rabbids were originally part of the Rayman franchise, it is possible that the Rabbids are speaking Raymanian, the gibbersish language that Rayman characters speak during most of the games