The fourth wall is the imaginary wall at the front of the stage in a traditional three-walled box set in a proscenium theater. when a character makes direct contact to the audience from a film or television program we call this process breaking the fourth wall. The Rabbids series is known for using this often in its games and the viral videos
List of Rabbids fourth wall breaksEdit
In the video gamesEdit
Rayman Raving RabbidsEdit
1. The Rabbids use the Wii remote and nunchuck in order to give the instructions to the player for each mini game
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2Edit
1. The commander of the Rabbids, Proffessor Barranco 3, takes out a copy of the European box of the original Rayman Raving rabbids to compare rayman to the character in the cover.
2. During the Main menu of the game, some Rabbids pop up and shout at the screen,sometimes the rabbids also wipe the screen with their hands.
3. In Free play mode,the Rabbids are looking directly at the player and jumping to make the player choose one of them.
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV partyEdit
1. During the main menu, a cartoon Rabbid will play with the volume,brightness and screen calibration of the player's television.
Rabbids Go HomeEdit
1. The entire feature of In Ze Wii remote could be considered a fourth wall break considering there is literally a rabbid trapped inside the player's wii remote.
Raving Rabbids Travel in TimeEdit
1. The rabbids crash against the TV screen twice. The first one was at the end of the King Arthur mini game and at the end of Bunny Express
Rabbids Alive and KickingEdit
1.The player can kick the Rabbid and cause him to crash against the TV screen.
1.In the opening cinematic, the rabbid is steering the UFO with the Wii U gamepad.
2. In most of the minigames, the Rabbids crash towards both the TV screen and the Wii U gamepad screen.